The Delta Accessory Organizer is upcycled from retired Delta uniforms creating an Earth-friendly accessory with a low carbon footprint! Whether you're at home or on the go, this useful tool roll is ideal for keeping your tech accessories organized in one convenient place.
Featuring multiple pockets to hold everything you carry, this accessory cord organizer can tote anything from charging cords to writing utensils to tech accessories.
We partnered with a non-profit that employs adults with barriers to employment to clean and process donated uniform materials before upcycling them into new products.
A portion of sales from the Delta Accessory Organizer will be donated towards the to support environmental education programs.
- using materials from retired Delta uniforms:
- Red dress
- Navy suiting
- Black trenchcoat
- Secure, adjustable d-ring strap closure
- Eight compartments of various sizes for organizing your tech gear
- Elastic loops hold longer items in place
- Exterior quilting provides additional protection
- Limited edition and hand numbered
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon
- Dimensions: 9.75" H x 15.5" W x .25" D (unrolled)
Low-impact products aren’t just about how they’re made, but about how they hold up. The longer a product lasts, the less waste we see in the long run.
That’s why everything we make comes with our Loopt4Life guarantee, our ironclad promise that our products can be trusted to last a lifetime.
Already bought a Looptworks product?