Always scrambling to find your sunglasses, keys and other essentials? Why not store them so they are smartly displayed and readily available? Hammock’s four pockets are made in a microfiber fabric with a suede-like finish that will not only look great, they will protect the items you store in it like glasses. Featuring a sleek, black metal wire frame, this organizer looks at an entryway table, on a kitchen counter, or vanity. When Sung Wook Park and Eugenie de Loynes were designing Hammock they were inspired by a traditional file organizer – where items can be stored neatly, and easily found. Sung Wook said he was inspired to create Hammock because he’d been looking for something that would store and protect glasses and sunglasses, but couldn’t find a design that worked for his needs.
- A UNIQUE ACCESSORY ORGANIZER: Store your everyday essentials with style using Hammock. This stylish tabletop storage has a black powder-coated wire frame and black microfiber fabric pockets featuring a suede-like finish, making it gentle on accessories, and easy on the eyes.
- DESIGNED BY SUNG WOOK PARK AND EUGENIE DE LOYNES: Hammock’s tiered pocket design was inspired by a traditional file organizer where the contents store neatly, and are easy to find
- STORAGE: This organizer’s four pockets are made for holding reading glasses, sunglasses, smartphones, tablets, keys, mail, and more
- DISPLAY OR TUCK AWAY: Place on a tabletop, or store in a drawer, Hammock displays your grab-and-go essentials in an organized and aesthetically pleasing fashion
- COMPACT STORAGE: Hammock Large measures 12 ¼ x 7 ¼ x 5 ¼ inches