We made this bag with one goal in mind: To help alleviate some of the pain of flying.
We frequently fly using our MOS pack and we often end up struggling for more space. We found that the personal item that you are allowed to bring onto a plane (for us that is the MOS Pack) holds a lot of stuff you will never use on the flight. The MOS Nest is designed to hold everything you need for a flight while still giving you the maximum amount of seat and foot space.
Nests inside a MOS Pack
While the MOS Nest can be used as a stand-alone bag, the bag is designed as a backpack accessory. It is small enough to fit inside of the MOS pack but large enough to fit everything you would need during a flight. It can fit a tablet, phone, power bank, snacks, headphones, water, and other essentials for long flights while leaving behind all of your non-flight-essentials in your backpack.
- Outer Dimensions: 10 x 11.5 x 3.25 inches
- Main Interior Pocket: 9.5 x 3 x 11 inches
- Boarding Pass (front) Pocket: 8 x 5.5 inches
- Back Pocket: 9 x 7 inches
- Water Bottle Fly-out Pocket: 6 x 5 inches
- Tablet Pocket: 8.5 x 11 x .75 inches
- Passport Pocket: 4.5 x 5.5 inches
- Powerbank Pocket: 3.5 x 5.5 inches
- Outer Material: 300D Polyester
- Vislon YKK Zippers
- Hypalon Zipper Pulls